Quality control management
The basic principle of Seil Industrial’s quality control is to prioritize
‘Customer Satisfaction’ by providing best products that can meet the customer requirements,
product related laws and regulations and technical specifications, and quality requirements.
Quality system certification status
|ISO 9001 : 2000||2003 Nov||LRQA (Lloyd's Register)||initial registration in Sep 1997|
|QS 9000 : 1998||2000 Oct||LRQA (Lloyd's Register)||changed to TS16949 in Nov 2003|
|ISO / TS 16949 : 2002||2003 Nov||LRQA (Lloyd's Register)|
|ISO 14001||LRQA (Lloyd's Register)||to be certified in 2008|
|ISO 17025 : 2006 Built self meter calibration system||2005 Dec||Korea Association of Standards & Testing Organizations||Length & relevant amount|
|Certificate of part · material reliability||2006 Feb||Korean Agency for Technology and Standards(Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy)||transaxle for light vehicle|
The Company has worked steadily to implement statistic process control (SPEC),
quality assurance based on cutting-edge test equipment, and strict test specifications to
realize flawless products for all products from raw material handling to production process and finished product release.
- 01. Do the best to prevent pollution by properly operating discharge facility and prevention facility.
- 02. Establish and follow own goals and improvement plans for the continued enhancement of environmental performance.
- 03. Evaluate environmental impact in the whole procedures and minimize environmental impact.
- 04. Do the best for resource utilization and technology development in consideration of environmental preservation in the whole procedures.
- 05. Document, regularly review and manage environmental management system,
- 06. Comply with domestic and foreign environment-related laws, regulations and other requirements.
- 07. Establish communication system with stakeholders such as partner firms and customers, collect their opinions and provide necessary information. Disclose environmental plans and secure transparency in environmental management activities.
- 08. Provide organized educational training to help the entire executives and employees understand and achieve environmental plans.
Seil Industrial Co., Ltd. CEO